Welcome to SoCal JBQ!
Junior Bible Quiz (JBQ) is a great opportunity for the young person to get introduced to God's word. The district JBQ programs offer a structured team competition format as well as in-depth study of God's Word.
The purpose of JBQ is to -
- Encourage, by systematic study, an in-depth understanding of God's Word among young people;
- Motivate, youth to memorize and make daily application of the Word;
- Cultivate, through competition, a proper attitude toward winning and losing;
- Provide opportunities for Discipleship to take place among youth so that they will reflect the Spirit of Christ in attitude and action; and
- Provide, through travel and competition, opportunities to expand Christian Fellowship.
Monthly District Meets offer both competition and fellowship with young people from other churches. Team practices allow each culture to create a discipleship/small group program catered specifically to the needs of their students. Further, teams across the nation compete on a regular basis in local, regional and national tournaments.
Are You Ready to Quiz?
If you're interested in launching a Junior Bible Quiz team at your church, volunteering at regional or district events, or just want to learn more about how quiz works we're waiting to hear from you.